Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hairy Palms Part 1: Palm Springs

I went to Palm Springs for a three day bachelor party hangout for my friend James. Spent three days in the scorching sun with fifteen of my old pals from the homeland, California. Three days sitting by the pool drinking Tecate, swimming, bullshitting, feeling mellow in the 110 degree heat. It's amazing how easy it was to make decisions when it was a bunch of dudes just moving slowly.
I landed at John Wayne airport, which is in Costa Mesa, which is in the USA.



 

This was the MC at the tranny trivia night at the Ace Hotel.


Even more amazing was the fact that my friend Frank who lives in Zurich, Switzerland was in Palm Springs working on a journalism assignment, as was my good friend Christian from Brooklyn, both completely coincidentally. Good times!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment