Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Can Outrun Your Gun

I can outrun your gun
Outwaddle your swaddle
I can outthink your violence
I can outlast your clamor
I can outsmart your loud
I can out silence your crowd
I can outsource your devices
I can outnice your macho
I can outfox your boss
Out toddle your milk bottle
I can outfield your dreams
I can outstand your sitter
I can outdistance your horizon
I can outscream your team
out lovely your ugly
out cute your malamute
I can outbreak your plague
Outshake your leg
outcrank your motor
Outrank your sergeant
Outwrangle your newfangled
Outpiss your sis
outspank your paddle
outflank your army
outshank your leg o lamb
outscramble your egg salad
out romance your power ballad
So sleep well my brother and mrs and mr.

1 comment:

  1. Macht spass das hier zu lesen und zu sehen! Auf dieser Homepage gibt es so viel intressantes und auch die Kommentare von somanch Leuten einfach nur intressant und auch lustig !.

    umzug
    umzug
    umzug Wien
    entsorgung wien

    ReplyDelete