Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome to ONALOG

The world has been waiting in desperation and darkness for me to unveil my erudite and trenchant observations, so I will deprive it no longer... Here is my Personal Log, shortened to "ONALOG" for the overstimulated, harried and savvy public. I travel a lot and have access to some pretty interesting places, situations and people, thanks to my strange occupation in corporate espionage, as well as my touring life as a musician. So you, dear readers, will reap the benefits of this access, filtered though my canny and discerning intellect.This will be a record of my travels, observations, and rantings. It might get political, it might be a preview of some of the new music I'm making or listening to, and there might be some samples of my writings and music from years past. I'm not really sure, I'm just winging it. I can't guarantee it will be funny or true, but I promise it will be almost 100% grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment